Good evening IMP Families -
Just a friendly reminder that fall sports will begin this Monday, August 30th from 3:15-5:00. We will NOT have our after school activity bus operating, so please plan to pick up your child at 5:00 in front of the school (i.e. carpool area) Also make sure that you have turned in all your WCPSS Athletic forms prior to tryouts.
I would suggest that you make sure that your child brings a water bottle, athletic apparel, & shoes. BTW, cleats are optional for soccer & football. I wish the best for all our students this week and if you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention IMP Families -
There will be NO after school activity buses available until mid September. I apologize for any inconvenience. As soon as I get any more information, I will immediately reach out to you.
Good afternoon IMP Families -
If your child is planning on returning to ECMMS as a rising 7th or 8th grader, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that there will be brand NEW Athletic forms for the upcoming year. I will send a "talking Points" message to all the current 6th and 7th grade parents/guardians with the link & instructions on how to fill out each form by Thursday, June 9th. I will also post everything on our ATHLETIC PAGE. In the meantime, I listed below a few important items that you will need to know for the upcoming fall season.
1. If you have already turned in your physical examination form, you have 365 days with a 30 day grace period before it will expire. A total of 395 days :)
2. Students are NOT eligible to participate if they turn 15 on or before August 31st.
3. 6 Semester Rule - Students may NOT exceed (6) consecutive semesters of school.
4. Academics - Must earn passing grades (D or better) in a minimum of three core courses each semester to be eligible for participating during the succeeding semester.
5. FALL SPORTS include: girls soccer, volleyball, cheerleading & football.
6. WINTER SPORTS include: boys & girls basketball and cheerleading.
7. SPRING SPORTS include: softball, boys soccer & girls/boys track & field.
ECMMS ATHLETICS would like to give a HUGE shout out to Mrs. Susan Junkins (Marketing Director) @ Chick-fil -A Cross Road Plaza. Although our Athletic seasons looked a little different this year, we certainly appreciated their ongoing support for both staff and student athletes. We look forward to continuing our partnership with Chick-fil-A during the upcoming year.