1) Perform traditional managerial duties (i.e. equipment, laundry, hydration, etc).
2) Participate in limited on-court or on-field activities during practice (required or voluntary) involving student athletes (i.e. assist with drills, throw batting practice) or competition (assist with warm-up activities) on a regular basis.
3) Attend/observe voluntary athletically related activities.
4) Observe or perform duties during practice or competition (e.g., track statistics, run clock, record information at the coaches request).
5) Sit on bench and/or sideline.
6) Attend Strength & Conditioning workouts.
7) Travel with team to away games and be present for home games
8) Act as a role model, display PRIDE and sportsmanship
Please click on the "WINTER SPORTS" link at the top of the page. There you will be able to find sports specific information, schedules, and coaches information. For general athletic questions and school information, please contact the Athletic Director Ms. Cole
No news currently found.
Practices and games are subject to various changes, cancellations, and reschedules due to inclement weather. Sign-up for the North Garner Athletics Remind to receive messages regarding all NGMS sports. Text the number 81010 and send the message @sport1920 to sign-up! Include the "@" symbol when sending the required message.
Please submit an updated athletic form. These forms can be picked up in the main office or outside of Ms. Cole's room.
Phone: 919-662-2434 ext 29014
Bus Rt. 11 has not arrived on campus yet.
Bus Rt. 3 just loaded & left campus.
Bus Rt. 3 has not arrived on campus yet.
Route 3 and Route 14 have now left campus
Route 3 is running late and had yet to arrive on campus